Residential Plots at Sarjapur
Area: 600 – 2400 Sq. Ft. | Starting Price: Rs. 8.10 Lacs | Possession: Ready for Construction
|Dimensions||Area (Sq.Ft.)||Price (Per Sq.ft)||Basic Cost|
|20 x 30||600||1350||8.10 Lacs|
|30 x 50||1500||1350||20.25Lacs|
|30 x 60||1800||1350||24.03 Lacs|
|40 x 50||2000||1350||27.00Lacs|
|40 x 60||2400||1350||32.40 Lacs|
- Concrete roads 60 & 40 feet main roads and 30 feet sub Roads
- 24/7 Security
- Electricity With Street Lights
- All round compound wall
- Huge Landscaped Gardens & Park
- Sanitary connection to each plot
- Sewage treatment plant
- Underground storm water drainage
- Water Supply Through Overhead Tank
- Water connection to every plot
- Club House
- Swimming pool
- A well equipped gym for relaxation
- Community Hall
- Squash court
- Indoor and Outdoor Game
- Entrance Arch
- Flower Park
- Avenue plantation
- Tennis court
- Basketball court
- Badminton Court
- Fruits and Vegetable Shop
- Kids Play Area
YES! I AM INTERESTED
Location advantage and Surrounded Development
1) Easy access to Sarjapur road, since the layout is located in the middle of the road linking Hosur road and Sarjapur bus stand.
(Planned to be 4-6 lane in near feature if BMRDA implements its plans as per schedule), even if not I don’t see there would be a reason to worry as there is already well laid road.
2) Many international boarding school within 15 minutes drive the major ones been
a) Indus International school
b) The international school Bangalore
c) Inventure Academy
3) The other positives include that main road would also connect to the road leading toward Devanahalli and other major hubs which are planned for Bangalore
4) Besides all this points, the other positives include BDA proposal to form a layout between Hosur road and Sarjapur road (subject to government approval, considering protests from existing landowners, and the allotment process , which is quite painful)
Quality is never an accident; it is the by-product of determination, hard work and a passion to satisfy customers.
Real estate is an extremely competitive industry and maintaining a reputation, bettering it and etching a brand name in the heart of customers isn’t an easy task by any standards! NBR Developers has managed to do so since inception and has been a trend setter as regards quality, affordable housing and innovative ideas in construction. Founded in 1998, NBR Developers led by Managing Director Mr. Nagabhushan Reddy has carved a niche for itself in the real estate industry with its unique projects that have attracted buyers from all walks of life. Within a mere 17 years presence in the field, the company has brought in revolutionary thinking in terms of providing a gated community styled living at the most affordable pricing so that owning a dream home is no longer a distant dream for a middle income buyer.
Boasting of a diverse portfolio, NBR Developers has projects of gargantuan sizes across the most happening places in Bangalore. The NBR Green Valley project was the first of its kind in the Bagalur – Hoskote stretch and won the coveted Bangalore Real Estate Award for ‘Residential Plot Development of the Year’ in 2012. The project has been an extraordinary success and its success story has attracted much attention from many other developers and has thus improved the land value and developmental prospects of the region by manifold. Similarly, NBR Developers’’ projects in other areas of Bangalore have been well received by customers who place their faith in the company time and again to enjoy great returns.
With a vision to provide affordable housing to everyone and provide gated community like amenities even in smaller projects, the company aims to foray into other cities for expanding its real estate activities and will continue to strive to provide the best value for money for its customers.